15.4.14

TRAVEL DIGEST: MIAMI, FL


Oh Miami. There is so much I could say about this magical little place. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am not really a fan of the beach, so I wasn't exactly sure how my relationship with South Beach, Miami was going to go down. 

It went down well.

The weather was so unbelievably perfect and I wouldn't probably ever live there, but it has quickly become close to the top of my list for vacation destinations. It was so great to be able to get away for a couple of days and spend it with some of my favorite people. I also think, personally for me, I really only think about exotic, beautiful places being outside of the United States, in some intangible place across the globe. But Miami reminded me of the gorgeous sites in my own country. I thought I would share with you some of the things I did, and girl you know I was snapping my camera every 5 seconds, so lots of pictures to show!

Bottom line, what a wonderful getaway. Take me back!


MIAMI, FL THROUGH INSTAGRAM

"Feelin free today. @freepeople @shopwasteland @coach #xoxobengreen
#miami" 
"kimono times. by #Vesst ... @coach @targetstyle @romwe
@brandymelvilleusa #xoxobengreen #miami"
"A little lunch in the city. #miami #xoxobengreen

"#miamibeach #xoxobengreen"
"#miami day 1. Lunch by the bay @khalahrenee" 
"Arrived in Miami. #xoxobengreen #miami #hiltonmiamidowntown"


OTHER MIAMI MOMENTS:  













I just finished writing up this post after watching the total lunar eclipse. Got me a bit distracted. Nature is truly fascinating.

I might sound like a freak but sometimes when I have a break off from school, but no time or convenience to go out of town for a vacation, I pull out the bed in my guest room and have a little staycation. It's not exactly the hotel experience I long for, but it gets me out of my own bedroom. Quite relaxing.

Now that it's past midnight, I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday! 

xoxo,
Ben Green

No comments:

Post a Comment