30.3.14

WAITING GAME


That perfect, casual dress. Yep, I found it. When I stumbled on this piece from Free People I was automatically drawn to its detailed stitching and mix of prints. I love the way the different panels of fabric come together like a quilt and the length is quite perfect. I wrote in my last post that I wanted to venture into more color and print, and this isn't exactly colorful, but it definitely counts as a print! The quality is impeccable and it's unbelievably comfortable. 

This piece is so versatile, as you can dress it up or down. I chose the more casual approach with this look and it is just the perfect way to achieve a simple-throw-it-on-out-the-door look that is still intriguing. 

Picked up a couple other items from Free People, so you will probably see those soon.




































Sunglasses English Laundry via Nordstrom's Rack / Dress Free People / Bag Coach / 
Boots Dolce Vita


I'm off to Miami on Wednesday morning so I will try to take as many pictures as I can! I don't love the beach (I know, I'm an alien) but I'm sure there will be little shops and cafes I can indulge in instead. Follow me on Instagram to keep updated on my trip!

Have a load of homework to do. Counting the days until graduation. 

xoxo,
Ben Green

4 comments:

  1. OOh I live in Miami! Ugh would love to see you in person but I am in love with that dress and those boots. They give me life and the ability to reincarnate myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been! Super excited to visit. Thank you so much. These shoes are probably my favorite pair that I own and this dress is very quickly becoming a favorite as well. Xoxo!

      Delete
  2. You look AMAZING xo

    ReplyDelete