27.3.14

18TH


18 years on this earth. I'm finally legal. My birthday was this past Sunday, the 23rd, and I chose to spend it with the people that mean the world to me. My friends and family. I thought about throwing a big, BIG party with a gob of people but after some thought it made more sense to spend this mini-milestone in my life with a special few. 

Moments are moments. They fly right past you. This is going to sound dramatic, but when I stuck my head out the window of the black, stretch Escalade, and looked up at the neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip it felt like time was infinite. The world is an oyster, waiting for its pearl to be found. 

What wonderful moments, spent with wonderful people. 







Last stop was one of my favorite places to eat, California Pizza Kitchen. Good food. Good people. Attractive staff. Yes please.







































Gosh, now I have responsibilities. Actually that's not new. I've always been independent. Got some great new projects in the works that I can't wait to share with you.

It's midnight. Thank god for Starbucks that open before sunrise.

xoxo,
Ben Green


No comments:

Post a Comment