14.11.13

BEN GREEN FOR ELEGANT MAGAZINE



I have seemed to come down with a little stomach bug, so one of my more involved posts will have to wait until tomorrow. I tried so hard to not get sick! I guess sometimes it's just inevitable. In the meantime I thought I would share with you a little snip-bit from my recent editorial in Elegant Magazine's Avant Garde Issue (October 2013).  

The full editorial is 8-pages and can be bought here. 10% of Elegant's fashion issues proceeds will be donated to OASIS of Southern California. "Our mission is to raise funds, awareness, educational, efforts and support for women with ovarian cancer."

It was an absolute honor to be in this issue and couldn't wait to show you all! Make sure you check out Elegant Magazine's website!

I'm off to some Ginger Ale by my bedside. 

xoxo,
Ben Green

No comments:

Post a Comment