29.7.13

FALL/WINTER 2013 CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS

  
I have been obsessed with some of the Fall/Winter 2013 Campaigns, so I figured I would share my highlights with you! These are actually my favorites when it comes to the video campaigns, but for blog purposes I am using the campaign still images to represent them. If you click on the images, they will take you to the video campaigns. These are in no particular order.

1. First up is the Mulberry Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign. Anything with my girl Cara Delevigne will grab my attention off the bat, and she is mesmerizing as always in this campaign. I love Cara and her gorgeous co-stars, owls, placed intricately among tree branches and perched on Mulberry's exquisite leather. Bravo.


2. Dying over the LANVIN Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign. I am usually never let down by LANVIN, and this campaign was no different. Being one of my favorite brands, I would probably like anything they produced, but this campaign was absolute gorgeous. Edie Campbell is absolutely perfect and all   the women she plays in the campaign are beautiful. I also loved the use of voiceovers in the video.


3. I can't get enough of the "Roberto Cavalli woman". Roberto Cavalli's Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign reminded me exactly why I love his clothes so much and what a strong woman he portrays through his work. This campaign video was strong as always; the cinematography and lighting was wonderful. Gosh the models in his campaigns always have the best hair.

4. It's no secret I'm a sucker for Daphne Groeneveld. The Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign is full of my favorite models and I absolutely loved the subtle, nautical element. All the models held up posters with their names and displayed some dance moves, so I was obviously in love. The cinematography of the campaign made it probably one of my top favorites of the bunch. Plus the song was equally as wonderful. Definitely one to take a look at. 


5. Leaving the best for last, the amazing Prada Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign. This was probably my absolute favorite campaign. This was the campaign that inspired this blog post. The "film noir" look about this campaign film was amazing and the play on an acting audition was so wonderful. I loved the "dramatic acting" and the cinematography on this campaign was also superb. Definitely check this one out. 

So impressed with these campaigns. I'm now going to go pretend I'm in a campaign. HAHA!

xoxo,
Ben Green

1 comment:

  1. glad to see oxblood is making a comeback via Mulberry! Great post boo.

    ReplyDelete