6.6.13

MELODIES & DESIRES




Crop Top: American Apparel
Twill Pants: American Apparel
Bag: Badgley Mischka (similar Badgley Mischka bag HERE)
Shoes: Thrifted
Belt: Forever21


I am currently in L.A. right now for a vacation, plus a little work, and I am more than loving the weather. I have to keep myself from dangling my whole body out of the window while we drive downtown. Let's just say I am not looking forward to going back to 100 degree Vegas. But I have a week here so I will take what I can get.

I was decked out in American Apparel today, as I drove in to Los Angeles and ran to a meeting with Photogenics Media Group, so I figured I would take some pictures after the craziness settled down. I love the proportion of these high waisted twill pants and my new obsession, this turtleneck sleeveless crop top. I need this top in every color available.

Now I am going to go make myself some hot green tea and enjoy the smell of the fresh linens on my rollaway.

xoxo,
Ben Green


2 comments: