28.5.13

STYLISH LITERATURE


There is nothing like reading a good book with some rad frames on, and for those of us who aren't necessarily in need of prescription glasses, we fake it. There is something about wearing readers that makes me feel focused, as silly as that may sound, and they actually are a great fashion staple. They can make any casual look I little more stylish.

I get a lot of questions about where I get my readers from and I say Urban Outfitters is the best place to get them, as that is where I got both of the pairs shown above. Honestly, you can't go wrong with UO Eyewear in general.

On a side note, I am enjoying one of my favorite authors, Vonnegut, lately so I am re-reading one of his masterpieces, Slaughterhouse-Five. His writing is so odd but I love the style and I love a book with a fast pace.

I cuddled up in bed re-reading Gatsby last week, and of course I was wearing my readers ;)

Actually, I might go do that right now.

xoxo,
Ben Green

No comments:

Post a Comment